Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photos from George Short, Part 14: Tomorrowland, 1963

My posts the next couple of weeks might be sporadic (read: will be sporadic). I'll be visiting California for part of the time. Also, my desktop computer, from which I sometimes draw images and information, is currently out of commission. Anyway... I have some more of George Short's photos for you today. These three shots were taken from the Skyway to Fantasyland in 1963 and show the early Tomorrowland's heavy reliance on ovular, fenced off areas (especially the third shot!)

2 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

More Eye Candy from George's lens, THANKS! I Love these! Didn't you know that chain-linked fences ARE the future!!! Sorry about your main computer, I hope it's not fatal.

Unknown said...

Great shots.

Are those really jut plastic chairs by the model rocket area? Plastic chairs that are movable?

Weird....