Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Do You Have What It Takes to Be the (1974) Disneyland Ambassador?

There are a few restrictions that might eliminate a good portion of my readers: you have to work at Disneyland; you have to be between 19 and 24; and you have to be unmarried. You also have to be female, in good health, and you should probably tell them you don't get car sick or air sick. Oh, and you'll need a time machine, because this is for the 1974 Ambassador! If you do go back in time, you should really watch out for Carol DeKeyser...

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

By golly, I've got what it takes to be a Disneyland Ambassador! Except for the fact that I'm a male with Tourette's syndrome.

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

I get car sick, rats, I guess I am out of the running.... It seems kind of cultish to me "your reign as ambassador" & "Must supersede personal likes & dislikes". Maybe this is more for residents of Stepford! The application is a trip too; Dress size? You have to remain "unmarried through 1974" wow. Neat post, do they still have this program? Major; you crack me up!

Jason Schultz said...

VDT: Of course it's still going on today!