Saturday, June 28, 2008

Disney Rewards Visa Card Window

An anonymous commenter correctly pointed out that I incorrectly said the display case is still there next to the bank. It has been transformed into a service window for the Disney Rewards Visa Card. (See the original post here.) I think the construction walls were up during my last visit, so I have no excuse. Below is what the area now looks like. Interestingly, the service window has a very similar shape and size to that original display case!



4 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Visa Rewards? Yeesh!

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Did you notice how low the counter is? Those CM's are basically sitting on the floor! I was going to mention the new service window to you in your previous post, but it seemed better that it surprise you went you got to the park. I thought the building was well done and fits in, not sure Visa Rewards, kind of gimmicky...

Kevin Kidney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.