Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Photos from George Short, Part 9

Today we finish up at America Sings with twelve images from Act 4. I think these are some of the best/most unusual of his America Sings photos. There are still more George Short photos to come. They'll be interspersed with other posts in the coming weeks, including a post on Chris Strodder's Disneyland Encyclopedia once I receive it and have a few days to sit down with it and another post on how the research efforts of Kevin Yee and myself differ from this and other products. Anyway, enjoy the photos!

The Geese Quartet:

The College Quartet:

Rooster, Stork and Porcupine:

Hound Dog:

Alligator:

Rooster and Frog:

Motorcycle Storks:

Sam and the Owl:

2 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

WOW, thanks so much for these. This batch is amazing, more detail than I ever saw during the 100 or so shows I've seen in person. They do have an odd "realism" with the house lights on, as I recall most of the show was "spot lighted" so you never saw this much detail at once! THANKS Jason and George!

Unknown said...

Great shots!

Yet another attraction I never saw.

I have a feeling that many of these attractions will live on virtually.