Monday, May 19, 2008

Photos from George Short, Part 7

Bob Gurr helpfully informs me that, in the aviation community, "gone west" is a euphemism for death. I hope I have not scared anybody off or, indeed, killed any of my readers. I didn't write the America Sings script!

Saddlesore Swanson, "The Old Chisholm Trail" (is he in Splash Mountain?):

Sombrero-wearing dog, "Who Shot that Hole in My Sombrero":

Vultures, "Billy, the Bad Guy":

Sam and the Owl... do any of the cacti not visible in this picture form Hidden Mickeys?

The Gay 90s were upon us now! (Well, tomorrow.)

2 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Amazing series of photo’s, very “documentary” style. Today’s set seems unusually bright, did George have an atomic flash or were the house lights on for these?

THANKS for posting these, lots of great memories.

Jason Schultz said...

I think the work lights most definitely would have been on.