Friday, November 11, 2011

Where to Get Jason's Disneyland Almanac

Many people who visit this blog ask, "When and where can I buy a book like this one?" (say in your best Monsanto narrator voice). I am here to tell you, friends, when and where this can be done.

If you are interested in one of the hardcovers (limited edition of 150):
  • Contact me directly using the e-mail address in my profile. I can ship it to you or we can make plans to meet up at the Disneyland Resort.
If you are interested in one of the softcovers, these are your options:
  • $24.95 through our CreateSpace storefront
  • $24.95 through Amazon.com
  • $24.95 at Compass Books in Downtown Disney
  • $20, including tax, in person, if you know me in real life or want to meet up at Disneyland
  • Potentially free, if you can help us with some of the 773 missing Park hours
  • Contact me directly
February 19, 2012 I'll be doing a signing at Walt's Barn in Griffith Park from 11 AM-3 PM. Softcovers will definitely be available; hardcovers may still be available.

Related posts of interest:

No comments: