Saturday, July 3, 2010

Innoventions, July 1998

Today marks Innoventions' 12th birthday. Here's the video proof:



I'm a big fan of the Tom Morrow in Innoventions. In 1999 I had too much time on my hands and made a Tom Morrow music video set to "Mr. Roboto":



I even interested the Innoventions Cast Members in it enough that they played it in the "Roots of Knowledge" area. That's right, my video production has been seen at Disneyland!:



(Apologies for the video quality; these are from MPEG files I've had on my computer for the past 10-12 years.)

2 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

(a) were all those people actually in line for Innoventions? [my sympathies go out to them] (b) I miss the old Autopia! (c) NICE music Video Jason - Impressive and fun to watch! (d) WHOA - I forgot how loud those Tomorrowland '98 color were!

Nice post - thanks!

Word verification is: "garish"!!!! the computer must have been to the Tomorrowland '98!

Happy Independence Day!

Jason Schultz said...

(a) Yes, but the line wasn't as long as it seemed. That was maybe two zones worth of people.

(b) Indeed.

(c) Thank you.

(d) The Space Mountain concept color was the most interesting, but they never got it to look like the concept art.