Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Disneyland Park Hours

As followers of this blog know, one of my goals with the thesaurus is to have a day-by-day history of the Resort, including operating hours, openings, closures, notable visits, events, etc. I have operating hours for about half of the days since Disneyland opened and thought I'd share some statistics regarding those 10,000+ plus days I've documented thus far. The table below provides the operating hours, the number of days which the Park had those hours, and the first and last days I've documented as having those hours. Since I'm still missing a significant number of days, these statistics should not be considered representative of hours for Disneyland's entire history.

2 comments:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

This part of your project always intrigues me. On the one hand its pretty straight forward; for each day since 7/17/55 was the park open (yes/no) open and close times. On the other hand, thats a LOT of days to keep track of!!!

You must be sourcing this from various sources? I've got some of those Quarterly MKC calendars that show all the hours each day, let me know if you want a scan or wait till I post them some day :-)

NICE WORK as always. What, they only had one day they were open 12:01am to 1:00am (25hours)! LOL!

outsidetheberm said...

What an unbelievable task you have ahead of you. Glad you're up to the challenge as it's certainly appreciated here. Nice work.